BluGrass Technologies is looking for a versatile and highly-organized office assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for the management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as an office assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Responsible for document control
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Taking care of the walk-ins and reception
- Supporting staff and departments
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Keeping work area neat and tidy
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a PA and admin assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Can deliver any tasks assigned by the line manager within stringent deadline and accuracy.
- Always ready to go an extra mile.
Working with us
At BluGrass Technologies, we are curious, innovative and collaborative. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energise and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.