BluGrass Technologies are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join our PMO Office-Dubai and support the Project Management Team in planning and overseeing projects within the organization, from the initial through to completion to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
The right candidate will act as a point of liaison between the BluGrass customers and the project team, vendors, suppliers, and management. He/she must have experience in using project management tools such as Microsoft Project to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the projects. In addition, within their role they must be capable to identify and mitigate risks which may impact the successful delivery of projects.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining projects’ budgeting plans, and tracking costs to deliver projects on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, tasks & activities. And Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Creating and updating projects risk plans and identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered according to agreed project scope.
- Managing customers’ expectations.
- Strong technical knowledge of Project Management methodology is a must. Project Management certifications such as PMP is preferable.
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are also essential.
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Mathematical and budgeting skills.
- Intermediate to advance level in using MS Office Suite and MS Project is a must.
- Time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to integrate and work smoothly with teams from different cultures.
- Technical skills and understanding of Information Technology or Computer Since is a plus.
At BluGrass Technologies, we are curious, innovative and collaborative. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.