We are looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone. The telesales representative’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions about the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Fluent English and French
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Working with us:
We are curious, innovative, and collaborative. We celebrate the diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here.
- Location: Qubic Business Center, Sinn El Fil, Beirut, Lebanon
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.